After You Graduate
Unimore offers many opportunities to students after graduation.
The Career Guidance and Placement Office of UNIMORE, called Ufficio orientamento, offers a range of support to help you realize your potential while you are studying and in the first few years after you have graduated. In particular, the office will assist you in:
- finding placements, internships and work in Italy and abroad
- taking advantage of the opportunities offered by the Leonardo da Vinci Management Program and the CRUI [Conference of Italian University Rectors] Foundation
- marketing your skills in CVs and interviews
- planning your career and gathering information on jobs and employers.
Technology transfer and spin-off companies
The Industrial Liaison Office (ILO) of the University of Modena and Reggio Emilia supports Departments members and students in using their research results for patenting and licensing, promoting cooperation with firms and fostering the creation of spin-off companies.
Foreign students can obtain support from the ILO in the following areas:
- protecting intellectual property;
- developing patenting and licensing procedures;
- training and assistance in setting up a spin-off company, i.e. writing a business plan, holding negotiations with shareholders, providing practical guidance during the initial stages of establishing a business;
- identifying firms interested in the development of a technology transfer activity or an innovation project.
The aim of these services is to offer students practical opportunities to apply the knowledge acquired in their studies and in laboratory activities and to enrich their understanding through real-life experience.
The Industrial Liaison Office provides information on local events, opportunities, and technology transfer grants. For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org